Takumi Minamino (Liverpool FC)

ASB-Legende
Rooo schrieb vor 17 Stunden:

Hello all,

First I'd like to mention that I am a Juventus fan, however I've enjoyed watching your team play and I was hoping that you would beat Liverpool. 

Having said that, I have a question that bothers me;

You were drawed in the same group as Liverpool and had two matches aginst her. Moreover, you had a decisive match aginst Liverpool last week. During all of this time Liverpool was holding talks with one of your most valuable players (Minamino).

To me that sounds amazing. In the NBA it is disallowed to negotiate with a player from another team during the season, let alone a player from a team that you have crucial game agist.

So I'm wondering, doesn't it bother you at all? 

No. As he performed in the Liv match. 

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Style und das Geld
Rooo schrieb vor 18 Stunden:

Hello all,

First I'd like to mention that I am a Juventus fan, however I've enjoyed watching your team play and I was hoping that you would beat Liverpool. 

You were drawed in the same group as Liverpool and had two matches aginst her. Moreover, you had a decisive match aginst Liverpool last week. During all of this time Liverpool was holding talks with one of your most valuable players (Minamino).

To me that sounds amazing. In the NBA it is disallowed to negotiate with a player from another team during the season, let alone a player from a team that you have crucial game agist.

This is not true. There have been no indications or reports that Minamino was having talks with Liverpool before the last match. And because Minamino was a Salzburg player at this time, Liverpoll had to ask permission to talk to him about a transfer. I strongly doubt that we would have said yes to those talks before the last game against Liverpool.

bearbeitet von syndicate

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Legende
syndicate schrieb vor 39 Minuten:

This is not true. There have been no indications or reports that Minamino was having talks with Liverpool before the last match. And because Minamino was a Salzburg player at this time, Liverpoll had to ask permission to talk to him about a transfer. I strongly doubt that we would have said yes to those talks before the last game against Liverpool.

Wurde doch bestätigt dass ab November gesprochen wurde 

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Postinho

Das geilste ist ja, dass der Spieler, der am längsten geblieben ist, den besten Sprung gemacht hat. Hilft auch für zukünftige Diskussionen, die CF führen muss. Man muss nicht nach 1-2 Saisonen wechseln, man kann auch direkt bei guter Entwicklung zu einem Weltclub. Hoffe Taki schlägt ein wie ein Blitz.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Legende
syndicate schrieb vor 16 Minuten:

Wann und wo? Wäre mir nicht in Erinnerung geblieben.

Da steht es zumindest 

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/liverpool-fc-transfer-news-takumi-minamino-signing-fee-latest-salzburg-epl-a9252836.html

Glaube auch dass es iwo mal von salzburger Seite erwähnt wurde 

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Postinho
Rooo schrieb am 19.12.2019 um 22:17 :

Hello all,

no. taki (minamino) performed more then well in the matches against liverpool and also in the other group stage matches. and after his performances in 2019 it was just a matter of time until some really good club wants to buy him. liverpool always showed great respect for salzburg so i guess most of the fans are happy for taki. we loose our best player, but thats the business for clubs like salzburg. if he would have went to bvb i doubt fans would be happy about it because they showed great disrepect when we met them in the EL. they even refuse permission to use their sports logo for a match scarf. 

but liverpool and klopp: all the best for everyone.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

RIP Kentaro Miura

Zitat

BEST FOOTBALLER IN ASIA 2019 – Full 24-man shortlist

Player

Club Nationality

Takumi Minamino

Red Bull Salzburg (Austria)

Japan

https://www.foxsportsasia.com/football/asian-football/1211340/another-exciting-year-for-asia-reflected-in-best-footballer-in-asia-2019-shortlist/

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Postaholic
Plumbs schrieb vor 22 Stunden:

Das geilste ist ja, dass der Spieler, der am längsten geblieben ist, den besten Sprung gemacht hat. Hilft auch für zukünftige Diskussionen, die CF führen muss. Man muss nicht nach 1-2 Saisonen wechseln, man kann auch direkt bei guter Entwicklung zu einem Weltclub. Hoffe Taki schlägt ein wie ein Blitz.

Naja aber dass du auch in Zukunft viele Spieler dazu überredest 5 Jahre gegen Hartberg, Mattersburg, Tirol, Admira,... zu spielen oder die Meisterschaft vor 35 Auswärtsfans zu feiern...da brauchst du enorme Überzeugungskraft.

Klingt ja schön und ist super, dass es bei Taki so war.

Haaland, Bernede, Szobo, Adeyemi und Co werden wir aber nicht so lange hier sehen.

Mehr wie zwei Jahre ist wohl auch in Zukunft nicht realistisch und für die Spieler hinsichtlich Weiterentwicklung auch nicht sinnvoll.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag