Transfernews ab 28.11.2005

fino alla fine

Juve ponder Gallas swoop

Juventus are lining up an approach for Chelsea defender William Gallas, according to reports in Italy.

Having virtually sealed the signing of Bayern Munich full-back Willy Sagnol, Juve have now switched their attentions to London with the intent of prizing away another free Frenchman.

Gallas has yet to sign a contract extension and will be a free agent in the summer unless the West London club act soon.

The central defender, who has been at Stamford Bridge for four years, has been one of Chelsea’s finest signings of recent times and has commanded a regular first-team place, despite the arrival of £19.85m signing Ricardo Carvalho from Porto last season.

However, with boss José Mourinho seemingly keen on signing Belgian starlet Vincent Kompany, it appears that the France defender may well leave in the summer.

"I admit it," said Gallas recently. "I don’t know if I will stay at Chelsea next season. I have six months to make a decision.

"I am 28 and perhaps now is the time to look elsewhere as I still have another five or six years of my career left."

The capture of his signature would be another coup for Bianconeri director general Luciano Moggi, who has carved out a reputation of grabbing great players for nothing.

The former Marseille stopper would be an ideal replacement for the ageing Lilian Thuram and, like his France teammate, can also play at full-back.

Gallas is likely to be hugely attracted by a move to one of Europe’s heavyweights.

The absence of a transfer fee would enable him to negotiate a lucrative deal and the added bonus of linking up with fellow France colleagues David Trezeguet, Jonathan Zebina, Patrick Vieira, Thuram and, probably, Sagnol might just prove to be an irresistible offer.

channel4.com

Also das wäre ja der Oberhammer, sollte Moggi einen Gallas wirklich um NULL € bekommen. Gallas wäre für mich die Nummer 1 wenn es um einen Verteidigerzugang geht, weil er eben alles spielen kann in der Viererkette. So wie es derzeit aussieht, würde er aber wirklich seinen Landsmann Thuram beerben und auf seiner Lieblingsposition in der IV spielen.

Sollte Gallas und vielleicht auch noch Barzagli kommen, dann wird wohl Thuram oder Kovac den Verein verlassen. Beide sind noch hervorragende IV´s, doch bei so einem Angebot dann, Chiellini, Barzagli und auch noch Gallas (mit 28) muss man einfach auf die Jungen setzen.

Falls man wirklich einen Gallas, Sagnol und Barzagli hollt, denn wird es wohl zwei Vereteidigungshälften geben, die rechte eine französische und die linke eine italienischen.

Zambrotta - Cannavaro - Gallas - Sagnol

Chiellini - Barzagli - Thuram - Zebina

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Gobbo

Das Gerücht geistert schon seit einigen Tagen in den einschlägigen Juve-Foren herum. Für mich wäre das ein Riesen-Coup, Gallas ist Dank seiner Flexibilität über Sagnol zu erstellen.

Bin aber trotzdem noch ein wenig skeptisch, entweder Sagnol oder Gallas sollte aber wohl nächste Saison bei uns spielen.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Milan ist laut laziofever.com an Behrami dran. :mad::angry:

Neben einer Summe Geld könnte auch ein Spielertausch stattfinden.

Ich würd an Lotitos Stelle achten, dass Berahmi einige Jahre bei uns bleibt - ist ja noch jung genug. Später wird er ihn eh nicht halten können (wenn er stärker ist), dann kann er mehr Geld auch verlangen.

Zum Glück hat der Junge Vertrag bis 2009!

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

fino alla fine

Sagnol to join Juve, say Bayern

Bayern Munich chief Karl-Heinz Rummenigge confirmed today that Willy Sagnol will join Juventus on a free at the end of the season. "It’s out of our hands," he said.

The defender had been linked to the Turin giants for weeks and Rummenigge’s announcement confirmed a move that had been expected for some time.

"I have a strong attraction for one of the leading clubs in the world," hinted the full-back two weeks ago, before Rummenigge declared the transfer on Tuesday.

"Unfortunately, after Robert Kovac, Juve are going to rip another player away from us for free," moaned the Bayern official.

"It’s out of our hands, there’s nothing we can do. We simply cannot compete economically with the Bianconeri."

Sagnol is the first of a number of players, including Germany captain Michael Ballack and Brazilian Ze Roberto, set to leave the Bavarian club for nothing in the summer after Bayern introduced a more stringent wage policy.

The France defender, who is expected to announce his move to Italy imminently, will sign a four-year contract with the Turin club worth £1.7m a season.

channel4.com

Sollte der Transfer wirklich bald offiziell werden, dann ist das wohl gleich bedeutend mit dem Abgang von Jonathan Zebina, der ja auch ablösefrei gekommen war. Zebina ist ein Klasseverteidiger und hat sich bei Juventus sehr gesteigert, würde ihm aber trotzdem raten zu einem etwas kleinern Klub als Juventus zu wechseln, dann sollten wirklich Gallas, Sagnol oder Barzagli kommen, dann hat er kaum noch Chancen auf einen Stammplatz, da derzeit auch Zambro und Chiellini aussen gesetzt sind.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Chi se ne frega!

Beide sind gratis, aber scheint, dass ihr euch schon für Sagnol entschieden habt!

zu Behrami, wäre sicher keine schlechte Investition. Wenn ich Milan wäre ürde ich ihn jetzt kaufen und für 1-2 Jahre an Lazio verleihen, damit wären glaub ich alle glücklich! :)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag