Real Madrid - FC Barcelona

Wer entscheidet das Spiel der Spiele für sich?  

36 Stimmen

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Bitte melde dich an oder registriere dich, um an dieser Umfrage teilzunehmen.

Im ASB-Olymp

e2_rmadrid.gifREAL MADRID - FC BARCELONAe2_barcelona.gif

Jornada 12, 19.11.2005, 20:00 (MEZ), Estadio Santiago Bernabeu - Madrid, LIVE auf Premiere

Ausgangsposition

Tabelle:

1 CA Osasuna 11 8 0 3 16:11 5 24

2 FC Barcelona 11 6 4 1 27:11 16 22

3 Real Madrid 11 7 0 4 22:11 11 21

4 Celta Vigo 11 6 2 3 14:11 3 20

Die letzten fünf Spiele vor dem Clasico:

Real Madrid 1-2 FC Valencia

Deportivo La Coruna 3-1 Real Madrid

Betis Sevilla 0-2 Real Madrid

Rosenborg Trondheim 0-2 Real Madrid

Real Madrid 1-0 Real Saragossa

FC Barcelona 3-0 Osasuna

FC Barcelona 2-0 Malaga

FC Barcelona 5-0 Real Sociedad

FC Barcelona 5-0 Panathinaikos

FC Getafe 1-3 FC Barcelona

Der Schiedsrichter

clasicoarbitre.jpg

Eduardo Iturralde González

Geboren am 20.02.1967 in Bilbao

Debut in der Primera Division: 03.09.1995(Espanyol 3-1 Salamanca)

42 internationale Einsätze

Die letzten beiden Clasicos

20.11.2004:

FC Barcelona 3 - 0 Real Madrid

1-0 Eto'o

2-0 Gio

3-0 Ronaldinho

10.04.2005:

Real Madrid 4 - 2 FC Barcelona

1-0 Zidane

2-0 Ronaldo

2-1 Eto'o

3-1 Raul

4-1 Owen

4-2 Ronaldinho

Die letzten beiden Clasicos im ASB

20.11.2004: FC Barcelona 3 - 0 Real Madrid

10.04.2005: Real Madrid 4 - 2 FC Barcelona

Videos

Fernsehspot von Digital +

Einige liebevolle Szenen aus vergangenen Clasicos

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

fino alla fine

Habe für Real Madrid gestimmt, wohl ich auch der Meinung bin, dass Real zu Hause stärker einzuschätzen ist als Barcelona. Am liebsten wäre mir aber ein Remis und ein gleichzeitiger Sieg vom FC Sevilla (mit Maresca :love: ) damit sie weiter oden gut machen auf die Spitze.

Werde mir das Spiel Real - Barca zeitversetzt anschauen, weil gleichzeitig Roma-Juve spielt.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Im ASB-Olymp

Interview mit Samuel Eto'o das Spiel betreffend:

Eto'o: "We are all up for it"

After the bitter memory of last season, Barça are keen to take their excellent form into the meeting with Real Madrid next week. Samuel Eto'o is ready to face his former club stating: "We are all up for it."

Lethal in the Bernabéu

Samuel Eto'o is a player that loves to score against his former clubs. Real Madrid know all about that as he has scored four times in El Bernabéu for visiting sides and has only benn on the losing team once, when Barça were beaten 4-2 last season. The Cameroon striker has scored six goals against Real Madrid in his career, making third in his list after Osasuna, who he has scored eight times against, and Real Betis, with seven.

The Cameroon striker will be the centre of attention, along with Ronaldinho, as he will be given close attention by Madrid as they attempt to stop him adding to his impressive goals tally this term. Eto'o is the top goalscorer in the Spanish top flight and he spoke to Barça TV about the forthcoming game, the teams current form and whether or not Ronaldo will play.

Does the break in the league affect you?

"It does not bother me. There are some people that are bothered by it and some that are not, but we still have to play the game."

Barça are in good form at the moment. Do you think this is the ideal time to be playing Real Madrid?

There is never a good time to got to the Benabéu. Last year year we were doing well and conceded four goals there. The thing to realise is that it is just another league game. You earn three points if you win, just every other match. The only thing with this one is that you have greater confidence and moral if you win. It is a game for prestige and ego.

What are people saying to you in the street? Would it be particularly special to score in the Bernabéu?

"People are always very friendly, obviously. Before this game though, they want to say how much they want us to win, just like I do. The only thing I can do is assure them that I will try my best to achieve this."

Van Bommel has had some very bad luck.

"These things happen in football. Now everyone needs to be with him and support him. It is not the end of the world. In a few weeks he will be back again and begin to show the excellent form that he showed in recent games. We have a big squad here and you can be sure that the player that replaces him will come in and play very well."

Will the presence of Ronaldo in the Madrid team be an important factor.

"I do not think that one man makes a team, but it is true that every time he has the ball he scores. He is the number one. He is one of a few players that can be given only two chances in a game and will score twice. Anyway, in these games I think that the best players must play and if he is back from his injury then that will be good for the game. His appearance will not change the way we play though."

Last season Barcelona had many chances, but Madrid were more effective.

"That is true. Last year we did create a lot chances. I hope that we will take that experience and be able to improve things this time."

In these type of games, is there extra motivation?

"I am sure that I will prepare with total concentration. Physically, I will be at my best. We are all up for this."

Do you have a good feeling about it?

"It is never easy to speak about games before you play. We are doing well, but that does not mean anything."

fcbarcelona.com

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Parma nel cuore!
Werde mir das Spiel Real - Barca zeitversetzt anschauen, weil gleichzeitig Roma-Juve spielt.

879917[/snapback]

Wirklich ziemlich bitter dass El Classico gleichzeitig wie Roma-Juve stattfindet :(

Ich glaube auch dass Real daheim wieder gewinnen wird, kann mich noch gut ans 4-2 letztes Jahr erinnern, eine Wahnsinnspartie damals. Hoffe es wird wieder so torreich, wichtig wäre natürlich dass Ronaldo und Zidane wieder mit von der Partie sind.

bearbeitet von Djet

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag