Melde dich an, um diesem Inhalt zu folgen  
Folgen diesem Inhalt 0
Georg13

Iaquinta aus Kader für Juve-Spiel verbannt!

23 Beiträge in diesem Thema

Ungewohnte Härte bei Udinese:

Weil Top-Goalgetter Vincenzo Iaquinta seinen bis 2007 laufenden Vertrag nicht vorzeitig verlängern möchte, wurde er von der Klubführung aus der Kaderliste für den heutigen Schlager gegen Meister Juventus Turin gestrichen.

Quelle: ORF Teletext

Diesen Beitrag teilen


Link zum Beitrag
Auf anderen Seiten teilen

Dann hau ich den Channel4-Artikel auch mal rein:

Udinese freeze out Iaquinta! Tuesday 20 September, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Udinese have sent shockwaves around Serie A by confirming that Vincenzo Iaquinta has been frozen out of the squad for refusing to sign a contract extension.

“With great personal regret I realised today that Iaquinta is the only one of our lads who doesn’t see himself as part of the Udinese project aimed at achieving certain goals,” explained director general Pietro Leonardi in a statement on the official club website this evening.

“All of the other players in the squad proved their deep faith in the essence of Udinese by each renewing their contracts without exception. Iaquinta has today placed himself outside of the project.”

Iaquinta was not part of the squad set to face Juventus on Wednesday evening and, at first, it had been reported that he was suffering from flu symptoms.

However, the shock truth emerged and Udinese have chosen to freeze out the man who scored a hat-trick in their Champions League debut against Panathinaikos.

“In the hope that he can take a more reasonable attitude, for the good of the squad we will in the meantime leave space to those who believe in the objectives of the group.”

Iaquinta's current contract expires in June 2007.

bearbeitet von nevermore

Diesen Beitrag teilen


Link zum Beitrag
Auf anderen Seiten teilen

unglaublich... den spieler 2 jahre vor vertragsende noch förmlich zur vertragsverlängerung zu zwingen, wahrscheinlich mit dem einzigen grund, dass er sich dadurch teurer verkaufen lässt... und bei ablehnung einfach nicht mehr spielen lassen. passt am besten in die kategorie "wie verbaue ich dem spieler die karriere"...

unglaublich eigentlich.... der muss doch vor irgendein gericht gehen können mit sowas..

ich hoff die kriegen noch ein paar mehr watsch'n wie die heutige von juve....

Diesen Beitrag teilen


Link zum Beitrag
Auf anderen Seiten teilen

Iaquinta set for January sale

Thursday 22 September, 2005

Udinese have revealed that they intend to sell contract rebel Vincenzo Iaquinta during the January transfer window.

The player has been sensationally axed from the squad after the two parties failed to agree terms to extend his present deal.

Udinese are unwilling to meet his wage demands and the striker now faces the prospect of spending the next three months on the sidelines.

"The player lacks the stimulus to stay here and it would be better to find an alternative solution," said Udinese chief Gianpaolo Pozzo.

"He wants to leave and we will therefore find a new team for him in January. We’ll see what we can do because he wants to join a big club."

However, Iaquinta – who missed last night’s 1-0 defeat to Juventus – maintains he is ready to remain at the Friuli.

"I would like to repeat what I said last week, even before I met with the club to discuss a possible renewal," he noted.

"I’m happy to have remained alongside my splendid teammates, the coaches who have great faith in me and the marvellous fans who have offered me unforgettable moments."

Iaquinta’s controversial exclusion from the squad has inevitably fuelled the suspicious nature of Italian football.

The fact that he still has almost two years left on his deal, and that he was dropped on the eve of the Juve match, have not gone unnoticed by those in the game.

"It is very, very strange," stated Inter owner Massimo Moratti. "His contract doesn’t expire until 2007 and there is plenty of time.

"It is even stranger that all this occurred just before the Juventus match…"

Milan boss Carlo Ancelotti added: "I think that a lot of weird things are happening in thisfootball world.

"It can’t be possible that a player who has two years to run on his contract can be in such a position."

Unconfirmed allegations are already suggesting that Juventus may be preparing a New Year bid for the Italian international.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/sep22d.html

hab geglaubt sein vertrag läuft 2006 aus, dann hätte ich verstanden dass man jetzt handeln muss aber der geht ja eh bis 2007. da blick ich nicht ganz durch, der ausschluss kann imho daher kaum was mit der nicht-verlängerung seines vertrages zu tun haben. wenn sie ihn wirklich an einen großen verkaufen wollen kommt eigentlich nur inter in frage. dort hätte er noch die besten chancen auf einen stammplatz neben adriano. bei milan (wir bräuchten zwar noch einen stürmer wenn inzaghi nicht mehr fit wird aber iaquinta wäre sicher hinter shevchenko und gilardino und dass wird er nicht wollen), juve und fiorentina hätte er sehr geringe chancen zu starten.

ps: für mein fantacalcio team ist das naürlich ein desaster :nein:

bearbeitet von acdc81

Diesen Beitrag teilen


Link zum Beitrag
Auf anderen Seiten teilen

Hab gestern das Interview von Udinese-Präsident Pozzo gehört, er hat gemeint dass Iaquinta Udinese verlassen will und man einen unmotivierten Spieler nicht in den Kader nehmen will.

Kann mir absolut nicht vorstellen wo Iaquinta hinwechseln sollen. Jede Spitzenmannschaft in Italien hat bereits einen Brechertypen im Kader (Trezeguet, Vieri, Adriano, Nonda, Caracciolo, Toni, evtl. auch Bonazzoli oder Tare), außerdem gehört Udinese mittlerweile sowieso zur Elite Italiens.

Ob vielleicht doch wieder Barcelona angefragt hat? :clever:

Diesen Beitrag teilen


Link zum Beitrag
Auf anderen Seiten teilen

die haben aber auch schon maxi und larsson als brecher und dann noch ezquerro und eto'o. dafür dass sie meistens nur mit 1 stürmer spielen reicht das wohl.

und so unmotiviert hat iaquinta bis jetzt nicht gewirkt oder? sehr merkwürdig das ganze.

Diesen Beitrag teilen


Link zum Beitrag
Auf anderen Seiten teilen
unglaublich... den spieler 2 jahre vor vertragsende noch förmlich zur vertragsverlängerung zu zwingen, wahrscheinlich mit dem einzigen grund, dass er sich dadurch teurer verkaufen lässt...

826528[/snapback]

Liegt wahrscheinlich daran, dass einfach der Marktwert eines Spieler sinkt sobald er sich im vorletzten Vertragsjahr befindet, da man dann vor Beginn der neuen Saison verkaufen muss, sonst geht er beim Vertragsende ablösefrei.

bearbeitet von ianrush

Diesen Beitrag teilen


Link zum Beitrag
Auf anderen Seiten teilen

Juve dismiss Iaquinta claim

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus insist they have absolutely nothing to do with Vincenzo Iaquinta’s contract dispute at Udinese.

The striker, widely regarded as the Friuli outfit’s best player, was frozen out of the squad on the eve of Wednesday’s game against the Turin giants.

That has inevitably led to whispers of ‘interference’ from the Old Lady, but they have maintained Iaquinta is of no interest.

"Selfishly speaking, I was happy that he didn’t play against us," said transfer guru Luciano Moggi.

"However, I don’t know what the problem is and I can’t comment on it.

"But I will repeat yet again that we have no need for any more strikers, we already have quite enough."

Udinese decided to freeze out the Italian international after talks over a contract extension collapsed given the player’s wage demands.

The club acted in a similar way with playmaker David Pizarro last season before he was sold to Inter in the summer.

"I understand what he is going through because it is often the player who gets the blame," the Chilean told Sky Italia.

"However, it was odd that it happened on the eve of the game against Juventus. This certainly weakened Udinese.

"I hope that he can resolve his problems because he is a very interesting player. There is also his national team to think about so I hope he is back in the side soon."

channel4.com

IMO schwachsinnig auch nur an sowas zu denken ...

Diesen Beitrag teilen


Link zum Beitrag
Auf anderen Seiten teilen

Iaquinta left out yet again

Friday 23 September, 2005

Vincenzo Iaquinta and Udinese remain at war after the hotshot was omitted from the squad to face Reggina.

The Italian international already missed the Juventus defeat in the week, when he was unexpectedly frozen out of the set-up, and will again take no part in the next round of Serie A.

Iaquinta, who has failed to agree terms over a contract extension, was not named in today’s party for the Stadio Granillo trip.

The striker, whose contract doesn’t expire until 2007, is now also likely to miss the Champions League game at Barcelona.

Udinese will immediately fly out to Spain following tomorrow night’s clash in Reggio Calabria.

Iaquinta would be a massive loss for the Bianconeri, especially as he netted a hat-trick on his European Cup debut against Panathinaikos earlier this month.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/sep23e.html

sehr schade. ich hoffe udinese schafft trotzdem ein gutes ergebnis in spanien.

bearbeitet von acdc81

Diesen Beitrag teilen


Link zum Beitrag
Auf anderen Seiten teilen

Erstelle ein Benutzerkonto oder melde dich an, um zu kommentieren

Du musst ein Benutzerkonto haben, um einen Kommentar verfassen zu können

Benutzerkonto erstellen

Neues Benutzerkonto für unsere Community erstellen. Es ist einfach!


Neues Benutzerkonto erstellen

Anmelden

Du hast bereits ein Benutzerkonto? Melde dich hier an.


Jetzt anmelden
Melde dich an, um diesem Inhalt zu folgen  
Folgen diesem Inhalt 0

  • Folge uns auf Facebook

  • Partnerlinks

  • Unsere Sponsoren und Partnerseiten

  • Wer ist Online

    Keine registrierten Benutzer online.