Verlässt Guti Real Madrid?

Im ASB-Olymp

Guti in Real exit hint

Real Madrid midfielder Guti admits he may be ready to quit the club following another season of personal frustration at the Santiago Bernabeu.

The Spain international has always been hugely popular amongst the club's fans, but has struggled to hold down a regular first-team place throughout his career at the capital club.

He has frequently been linked with a move away from Real but has repeatedly spoken of his desire to stay and fight for his place.

However, that stance seems to have changed after a season spent playing second-fiddle to the likes of Thomas Gravesen and David Beckham in the heart of Real's midfield.

The 28-year-old, who is under contract until 2008, believes the time may now be right to consider his options in order to fulfil his potential.

"I think the club and I should think very hard about what is best for both parties," he told Spanish daily AS. "Perhaps it would be best for everyone if I left.

"I am not angry, just frustrated because I thought I would be able to play more this year.

"I could have done a lot of good things for the side, but I haven't been able to.

"I want to develop as a player and I feel I am stuck on the second level here. I am able to play many more minutes than I am doing and to have a more important role in a side."

skysports.planetfootball.com

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Beruf: ASB-Poster

Guti hat wie fast alle Spieler bei Real die meiste Zeit auf der Bank verbracht und dass bei seinem Können.

Ich finde es schade, dass er nicht schon Früher eingesehen hat, dass er bei Real seine Zeit verschwendet.

Aber eigentlich müsste man ja sagen, toll das er weggeht. :D (hoffentlich :ratlos: )

bearbeitet von Spain

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Im ASB-Olymp

Laut Madrider Presse sollen schon Angebote von Juventus und Liverpool vorliegen. Real erlaubt ihm zu wechseln, wenn ein anderer Verein einen Betrag um die 20 Millionen Euro zahlt.

Guti ist zwar unbestritten ein sehr guter(wenn auch unsympathischer) Spieler, aber 20 Mio ist doch um einiges zu viel.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Posting-Pate

Top-Spieler. Unterschätz, wäre meiner Meinung nach bei fast jedem anderem Verein Stammspieler. Denke, dass er Real verlassen wird.

[trifon1modus] Greifen Sie sofort zu, Herr Schöttel! [/trifon1modus]

bearbeitet von Ronaldinho10

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Gobbo
Wenn es einen Verein gibt der das zahlt dann ist er es auch wert ,wobei Ich sowieso glaube das er bleibt.

;) Ich hab ja gemeint, dass ich mir nicht vorstellen kann, dass ein Verein diese Summe für ihn ausgeben will.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

• 1 month later...
Beruf: ASB-Poster

Prem duo chasing Guti

Tottenham and Everton are battling it out to sign Real Madrid ace Guti.

The Spanish international is ready to quit Real after growing increasingly frustrated with his lack of first team chances.

The 28-year-old, who still has three years to run on his contract, is considering his future as he feels he needs to be playing regularly at this stage of his career.

Real could be willing to let Guti leave as coach Wanderley Luxemburgo admitted he does not want to keep any unhappy players at the club.

Guti has indicated if he was to leave Real he would be interested in a move to England and this has alerted both Everton and Tottenham.

Everton boss David Moyes is in the market for a midfielder after losing out to Liverpool for Mohamed Sissoko and sees Guti as the perfect addition to his squad as they prepare for life in the UEFA Champions League.

Tottenham are ready to fight Everton for Guti as they look to bring in a high-profile signing as they aim to continue their improvement under Martin Jol.

Guti's agent Zoran Vekic has confirmed both clubs are interested in Guti, but admitted a move was difficult because the player is unsure about leaving Spain.

"It is a delicate decision for the player because he will have to leave home," said Vekic.

Guti is currently away on Real's pre-season tour of Asia and America and the Spanish giants insist they have still to receive any bids for the midfielder.

skysports.planetfootball.com

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag