Porto kauft wieder ein

Im ASB-Olymp

Porto close on Argentines

European champions Porto are close to completing a double raid on Argentina for Luis Gonzalez and Lisandro Lopez.

Porto are hoping to conclude deals for the duo to join their squad next season, with the transfer of Gonzalez already wrapped up.

Gonzalez is joining Porto from River Plate, with the Argentinian club due to receive €6 million for the winger.

He is happy to have concurred on terms with Porto but insists his focus remains with River until he moves to Portugal in June.

"I am happy because this is very important for my future but, despite that I have signed a contract with Porto to play there from June, my mind is only on River," said Gonzalez.

"Today I am thinking of River, Porto is for a few months later."

Gonzalez is due to be joined in Oporto by compatriot Lopez, who has been undergoing a medical with the Portuguese giants.

Lopez's team - Racing Club - have concurred on a €4 million fee with Porto, although the paperwork is waiting to be signed.

Racing president Fernando Marin said: "We still haven't signed anything but the transfer has been agreed.

"If everything goes okay, Lisandro will arrive at his new club in June."

Meanwhile, Porto could lose a player in the summer, with full back Miguel Areias being eyed by Spanish outfit Malaga.

skysports.planetfootball.com

Geniale Einkäufe von Porto, vor allem Lucho Gonzalez :love: wird sich bestimmt auszahlen. Habe aber eigentlich gehofft, dass er irgendwo in Spanien landet, Interessenten gab es genug.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag