15:00 Udinese Calcio - FC Bologna

15:00 Messina Football Club - SS Lazio Rom

15:00 ACF Fiorentina - Reggina Calcio

15:00 FC Internazionale Mailand - US Lecce

15:00 Parma F.C. - Cagliari Calcio

20:30 AS Livorno Calcio - U.S. Citta di Palermo

Toller Spieltag! :super:

Viele interessante Partien.

Freu mich schon auf Lazio, vor allem weil höchstwahrscheinlich PANDEV :love: von Anfang an spielen wird. :clap:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

fino alla fine

Kader AS ROMA:

Portieri: Pelizzoli, Curci.

Difensori: Abel Xavier Cufré, Dellas, Ferrari, Panucci, Scurto.

Centrocampisti: Aquilani, Dacrourt, De Rossi, Mancini, Perrotta

Attaccanti: Cassano, Cerci, Corvia, Montella, Totti.

Kader JUVENTUS TURIN:

Portieri: Buffon, Chimenti, Bonnefoi.

Difensori: Ferrara, Pessotto, Birindelli, Zambrotta, Thuram, Zebina, Cannavaro.

Centrocampisti: Tacchinardi, Emerson, Camoranesi, Appiah, Blasi, Kapo, Olivera.

Attaccanti: Ibrahimovic, Del Piero, Trezeguet, Zalayeta.

Ich tippe einmal auf folgende Aufstellungen:

Pelizzoli

Panucci - Ferrari - Dellas - Cufre

Aquilani - Dacourt - Perrotta

Cassano - Montella - Totti

------------------------------------------------------------------

Del Piero - Zalayeta(Trezeguet) - Ibrahimovic

Blasi(Tacchinardi) - Emerson - Camoranesi

Zambrotta - Cannavaro - Thuram(Zebina) - Zebina(Birindelli)

Buffon

Lilian Thuram ist für das Spiel am Samstag um 20:30 noch fraglich, da er noch etwas Fieber hat. Sollte er fit werden, wird Capello wohl mit einem 4-3-3 agieren. Sollte Thura jedoch nicht fit werden, wird man es wohl etwas defensiver mit einem 4-4-2 versuchen, wobei Zebina vermutlich ins Zentrum rücken und Birndelli seine Position rechts aussen übernehmen würde. Links im Mittelfeld würde dann Olivera spielen, was mir gar nicht so schlecht gefallen würde. Zlatan und Ale sind im Sturm wohl gesetzt, da Trezeguet jetzt doch länger ausfiel und wahrscheinlich nicht von Beginn an spielen wird können. Im Mittelfeld bin ich mir selbst nicht sicher, was Capello machen wird, ob er Blasi (der jedoch gegen Real m´Madrid am Mittwoch gesperrt ist) oder Tacchinardi (der ziemlich sicher gegen Real spielen wird) neben Emerson zentral spielen lässt. Ich persönlich würde Tacchinardi mindestens eine Spielpraxis von 30 Minuten geben, da er die mMn braucht, weil er diese Saison nicht regelmäßig zum Einsatz kam.

Ich erwarte mir ein sehr spannendes und enges Spiel, das wir hoffentlich für uns entscheiden werden. Mein Tipp 0:1 Del Piero.

bearbeitet von Pinturicchio

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

fino alla fine

Capello deletes Roma memories

Juventus boss Fabio Capello insists that he will archive his Roman past when he returns to the Olimpico on Saturday night.

The tactician led the club to only their third Scudetto in 2001, but has since been labelled as a ‘traitor’ following his decision to join rivals Juve last summer.

Capello, plus the ex-Roma duo of Emerson and Jonathan Zebina, are expected to receive a hot reception but the Coach claims he is just focusing on the match.

"I’m concentrating on the game and nothing else," he stated. "I’ll have time to think about my past when I’m sitting down on a couch, not when I’m sitting on the bench."

He added: "I’m just thinking about my Juventus side. Everything else is of no interest to me whatsoever.

"It is a stadium in which I experienced some wonderful things but I’m not expecting anything from the fans. I’ve had no contact with anyone from Roma and I will sleep peacefully tonight.

"I think I left some good things on a human scale in my five years at the club. I’m satisfied with my work there and I think that I did well."

The Old Lady desperately need a win to maintain their leadership of Serie A, but the side know they’ll face a tough test against the Giallorossi.

"They will have some real motivation to do well tomorrow because they are chasing a place in the Champions’ League," he added. "They’ll want to win.

"We must stay alert, especially against their trident of Totti, Cassano and Montella, even if a header or a free-kick can often decide these sorts of games."

The tactician, who welcomes back David Trezeguet after illness, was set to field a trident attack but that may now be scrapped after Lilian Thuram picked up a fever.

"Trezeguet will start on the bench and my system will depend on whether Thuram plays or not," he explained.

"He has a slight temperature but I think he should be fine. It will be an important game but we are all in good shape."

Squad: Buffon, Chimenti, Bonnefoi; Pessotto, Birindelli, Cannavaro, Zebina, Thuram, Zambrotta, Ferrara; Emerson, Tacchinardi, Camoranesi, Blasi, Olivera, Kapo, Appiah; Zalayeta, Trezeguet, Ibrahimovic, Del Piero.

channel4.com

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Gobbo

Cassano gießt noch ein bisschen Öl ins Feuer vor dem Kracher Roma-Juventus:

Cassano: I want Capello back 

Friday 4 March, 2005

Antonio Cassano has stirred up Saturday’s match by confirming his desire to work with Fabio Capello again and slamming Roma’s transfer policy.

“Of course I miss him like crazy,” the Giallorossi starlet told Sky Italia television. “Every day I miss him a little bit more.”

This is not the first time that the youngster has professed his admiration for Capello, who walked out on the club this summer to join arch rivals Juventus.

Cassano has long been linked with the Turin giants and his presence only intensified the reports of a bid at the end of this season.

“I’ll certainly hug Capello before kick-off at the Stadio Olimpico,” continued the ex-Bari star. “I know that the fans will stage a protest against him, but I really don’t care.”

To make matters worse, the Italian international – whose contract expires in 2006 – has also slammed Roma’s transfer policy as the reason they are floundering in seventh place.

“The club should have immediately told the city that this was a team that could only aim for a UEFA Cup place. At the absolute most we can push for fourth, but there are no doubts that Juventus, Milan and Inter are a step above.”

This interview is set to spark a furore in the Italian Capital ahead of tomorrow’s crunch match with the Bianconeri, though he did have kind words for his captain.

“Francesco Totti doesn’t need to prove anything to anybody. He is the only one who can turn a game by himself and he’ll answer his critics on the pitch.”

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Fuck Yeah

TALANTA-MILAN: LE FORMAZIONI UFFICIALI

05/03/2005

BERGAMO - Queste le formazioni ufficiali che tra pochi minuti scenderanno in campo allo stadio Atleti Azzurri d'Italia:

ATALANTA: Calderoni, Rivalta, Natali, Capelli, Motta, Montolivo, Bernardini, Marcolini, Bellini, Lazzari, Makinwa.

MILAN: Dida, Stam, Nesta, Maldini, Costacurta, Brocchi, Pirlo, Dhorasoo, Kakà, Crespo, Tomasson

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

fino alla fine

Wenn Atalanta so spielt wie in den letzten 4 Runden (3 Siege, eine Niederlage), dann traue ich ihnen schon einen Punkt gegen Milan zu. Atalanta ist mMn offensiv eingestellt, vorne Lazzari und Makinwa und im Mittelfeld mit dem offensiven Montolivo.

Ancelotti hingegen hat mit Blick aufs CL Rückspiel aufgestellt, Seedorf und Gattuso nur auf der Bank, hoffentlich geht das in die Hose.

Mein Tipp: Atalanta 1:1 Milan (Montolivo, Tomasson)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Parma nel cuore!

Ich hoffe dass Milan in Hälfte 2 noch einen Gang zulegt, so gewinnen sie in Bergamo nicht. Erwähnenswert vor allem ein Stangenfreistoß von Bernardini in der Anfangsphase. Die Milan-Offensive ist wieder völlig von der Rolle :(

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Fuck Yeah

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_ita...05/ata-mil.html

Serie A Week 27 - 5/3/05 (18.00)

Atalanta 0 - 0 Milan Half-Time

Stadio Azzurri d'Italia

Bottom of the table Atalanta scared the leaders by thumping the frame of the goal in the first half of their encounter.

The Rossoneri were without the suspended Marcos Cafu, while Andriy Shevchenko, Kakha Kaladze and Manuel Rui Costa were injured. Jaap Stam returned from a thigh problem to take the right-back role. There were massive changes in midfield with stars rested ahead of the Manchester United tie and they returned to the two-striker system.

This may be a top to toe encounter as far as the table is concerned, but Atalanta have really improved of late and held Cagliari to a thrilling 3-3 draw last Sunday.

Hernan Crespo failed to get on the end of a corner kick and Andrea Pirlo's free kick was charged down, but it was Atalanta who had the first real scoring opportunity after 11 minutes. Bernardini's free kick reached Capelli for a glancing header that turned the ball past Dida and on to the base of the far upright.

Carlo Ancelotti was playing with two central defenders in full-back roles and that inevitably saw the standard of crosses into the box dip during this game. With this in mind, 36-year-old Paolo Maldini pushed up to a left-back position and began to cause a few problems.

Milan still had a great chance to take the lead on 21 minutes, as goalkeeper Alex Calderoni was surprised by the bounce Kaka's pass and just pushed the ball away from Maldini around the six-yard box, then Crespo couldn't turn his marker to aim at an empty net.

Crespo and Kaka were finding it tough to control the ball on the frozen Bergamo pitch and wasted a golden opportunity on the counter-attack soon after.

Stephen Makinwa dribbled round Alessandro Nesta at the byline and an unlucky bounce sent his pass away from his Atalanta teammates. Soon after, Dida rushed off his line to punch a dangerous Motta cross off Bellini's head.

On the stroke of half-time, Crespo's effort was deflected into the path of Stam, who ballooned a woeful effort over from a promising position.

Atalanta: Calderoni; Rivalta, Natali, Capelli; Motta, Montolivo, Bernardini, Marcolini, Bellini; Lazzari, Makinwa

Milan: Dida; Stam, Nesta, Maldini, Costacurta; Brocchi, Pirlo, Dhorasoo; Kakà; Crespo, Tomasson

Ref: Bertini

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag