Morientes zum FC Liverpool?

Savio

let 'em come
Real Madrid striker Fernando Morientes has revealed Liverpool have contacted him over a move to Anfield.

Morientes is considering a move away from Real in the January transfer window after growing increasingly frustrated at his lack of first team chances.

Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez is in the market for a striker having lost Djibril Cisse to a long-term injury and with his other forwards failing to find any consistency.

Morientes is widely believed to be Liverpool's top target in the New Year and the Spanish international has admitted he would be interested in a move to Anfield.

"To play for Liverpool would please any player and they have a technical coach in Rafa Benitez who I have always appreciated," said Morientes.

"But there are a lot of things still to sort out, and it is the club's decision.

"I have not spoken directly with Rafa Benitez, but I know that Liverpool want me and that they have transmitted that to my agent."

The 28-year-old has also been linked with a possible return to Monaco where he enjoyed a successful loan spell last year, but Morientes admitted he was unlikely to return to the Principality.

"I had a good time with Monaco last season but I have not heard anything from them lately," added Morientes.

"My situation is difficult now, but Madrid know that they must do something about me and talk about it."

Meanwhile, Liverpool are also believed to be targeting a move for Rapid Vienna midfielder Steffen Hofmann.

Hofmann's agent Ludwig Koegl claims he has spoken to Liverpool about the player and that he could be an ideal replacement for Chelsea target Steven Gerrard.

"I've spoken to Liverpool officials and told them Rapid want £2 million for Steffen," said Koegl.

"Gerrard will join Chelsea so they are in need of a new central midfielder. Signing Steffen would mean replacing one skipper with another."

SkySports

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Beruf: ASB-Poster

Morientes ist sicher nicht schlecht für Liverpool, da er bei Real so gut wie nie zum Spielen kommt ( :angry:).

Wäre interresant wenn er zu Liverpool ginge, ob er mit Baros zusammenspielen könnte oder wie es im gefällt und weiters wie er dann spielt.

Der Transfer würde mir gefallen.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Postinho
Real Madrid striker Fernando Morientes has revealed Liverpool have contacted him over a move to Anfield.

Morientes is considering a move away from Real in the January transfer window after growing increasingly frustrated at his lack of first team chances.

Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez is in the market for a striker having lost Djibril Cisse to a long-term injury and with his other forwards failing to find any consistency.

Morientes is widely believed to be Liverpool's top target in the New Year and the Spanish international has admitted he would be interested in a move to Anfield.

"To play for Liverpool would please any player and they have a technical coach in Rafa Benitez who I have always appreciated," said Morientes.

"But there are a lot of things still to sort out, and it is the club's decision.

"I have not spoken directly with Rafa Benitez, but I know that Liverpool want me and that they have transmitted that to my agent."

The 28-year-old has also been linked with a possible return to Monaco where he enjoyed a successful loan spell last year, but Morientes admitted he was unlikely to return to the Principality.

"I had a good time with Monaco last season but I have not heard anything from them lately," added Morientes.

"My situation is difficult now, but Madrid know that they must do something about me and talk about it."

Meanwhile, Liverpool are also believed to be targeting a move for Rapid Vienna midfielder Steffen Hofmann.

Hofmann's agent Ludwig Koegl claims he has spoken to Liverpool about the player and that he could be an ideal replacement for Chelsea target Steven Gerrard.

"I've spoken to Liverpool officials and told them Rapid want £2 million for Steffen," said Koegl.

"Gerrard will join Chelsea so they are in need of a new central midfielder. Signing Steffen would mean replacing one skipper with another."

SkySports

würde mir echt gefallen.

cisse und morientes und da war noch der mellor oder millor?!

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Morientes will Real verlassen

Der Star und Fernando Morientes will angeblich seinen Club Real Madrid verlassen. Der spanische Nationalstürmer Morientes teilte dem Clubchef Florentino Pérez nach Rundfunkberichten mit, dass er zum FC Liverpool wechseln möchte.

Die Engländer hatten fünf Millionen Euro für den Torjäger geboten, an dem auch der AC Monaco interessiert ist.

Die Clubführung hält ihm nach Angaben der Zeitung vor, in dieser Saison kaum etwas zum Spiel der Königlichen beigetragen zu haben.Morientes wurde für Reals Punktspiel am Mittwoch gegen den FC Sevilla aus dem Kader gestrichen. Er laborierte an Zerrungen, teilte der Club mit.

Quelle : sportBild.de

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Wäre ich Morientes würde ich nach Liverpool gehen! Bei Real sitzt er nur auf der Bank, und das obwohl er letztes jahr bei Monaco wieder mal sein können bewiesen hat. Bei Real verdient er zwar wahnsinns summen, aber Liverpool ist auch eine spitzen Adresse...

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

cisse und morientes und da war noch der mellor oder millor?!

Neil Mellor...

Ich würds interessant finden..wenn Morientes an die Anfield Road kommen würde...

Auf jeden Fall muss er Real verlassen...aber dass er nicht zum Zug kommt bei Real hätt ich ihn vorher auch sagen können. :ratlos:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Liverpool wäre das beste was Morientes passieren könnte.

Liverpool wäre dann um einen weiteren Stern reicher. Und dem Morientes wünsche ich das er zu Liverpool geht, einfach nur genial wenn er neben Cisse, Mellor und Baros seine Treffer macht.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Weltklassekicker

Bitter ist hald das Morientes in der CL nicht für uns spielen dürfte! :mad:

Ausserdem muss der Preis stimmen ich würde auf keinen Fall mehr als 5-6 Mill. Pfund zahlen, wäre ja idotisch unseren besten Stürmer der gerade mal 25 ist und erfolgreichsten Torschützen sei 1997 um 8. Mill. an Real zu verscherbeln und ums selbe Geld einen 28-jährigen Morientes zu holen!

Ansonsten muss man sich hald wo anders umschauen, Anelka ist ja auch nach wie vor Gesprächsthema!

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Silver Torah
Four English clubs eye Morientes 

Four Premiership clubs are now in the race to sign Fernando Morientes from Real Madrid, says the striker's agent.

Liverpool, who are thought to have had a £3.5m bid rejected by Real, were joined in the battle to sign the 28-year-old by Newcastle last week.

But the Spain striker's agent Gines Carvajal said: "Morientes now has four offers from different English clubs and two from French teams.

"Therefore we will have to wait and see what happens."

Morientes is thought to favour a move to Liverpool ahead of Newcastle, but his decision could change depending on the identity of the two other unnamed clubs.

Carvajal added: "He is very clear in his mind that he wants to play and wants to do so in a great and competitive team.

"We're not considering a loan deal. What we want is a transfer. He already went last season on loan for six months and he doesn't want to do that again."

That loan spell was with Monaco and they are probably one of the French outfits mentioned by the agent.

Whatever happens, Morientes seems destined to leave Real in January, after falling behind Ronaldo, Michael Owen and Raul in the pecking order at the Bernabeu.

Real vice-president Emilio Butragueno told Spanish newspaper Marca: "If there is a fantastic offer then we will consider it.

"He is a very good player and we're not going to stand in anyone's way, not least Fernando because he has always behaved in a professional manner."

quelle: bbc

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Silver Torah
Morientes will join Liverpool

Real Madrid striker Fernando Morientes has declared he will join Liverpool in January's transfer window. 

The 28-year-old is struggling to make the first team at Real with Ronaldo, Raul and ex-Liverpool striker Michael Owen above him in the pecking order.

"The main reason is coach Rafa Benitez - he is Spanish and knows me perfectly which is worth a lot," said Morientes.

"I don't want to expand except to say I am already looking through the English dictionary," he told the Reds website.

Morientes' agent Gines Carvajal has admitted the Spanish international's future is now in the hands of Madrid, who will need to agree a fee for the player.

"Everything depends on Real Madrid - I haven't seen anything in writing from Liverpool," Carvajal said.

"I know they spoke with Madrid and the initial amount did not satisfy the president.

"But within the right price frame the feelings of the player will be a priority - that is important."

Newcastle were also reportedly in the running to sign Morientes, but the frontman looks to have quashed those rumours.

quelle: bbc

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Morientes hat wiedermal was bewegt in der Fußball-Transfergeschichte:

Lyon are believed to have entered the transfer chase for Real Madrid's Fernando

Morientes.

The French champions are keen to bring the former Monaco loanee back to Ligue 1 although Newcastle United continue to be credited with an interest despite denials from Graeme Souness.

Although a defender is surely the priority for the Magpies boss, officials from Tyneside are reported to have travelled to Madrid on Thursday to discuss a deal.

Liverpool remain in the frame, and quotes from the player continue to intimate that Anfield is his preferred destination, but sources in France claim Lyon would represent an attractive option for the Spaniard.

It is rumoured Lyon are willing to offer €1 million more than any other bid for Morientes, which would be music to Real Madrid's ears as they try to spark an auction for his signature. The fee could even rise to as much as €15 million (£10.6 million).

Liverpool are said to have been bidding at around the €8 million (£5.66 million) mark.

L'OL coach Paul Le Guen is in no rush to reinforce his squad in January and would be prepared to wait until the summer before finalising any major arrival.

This would presumably not suit 'El Moro', who is disenchanted with life at Real, and is desperate to move on.

Monaco seem to be dropping out of the race to sign the top scorer in last term's UEFA Champions League due to the elevated asking price on his head.

The 28-year-old will be eager for more developments when the transfer window opens.

Quelle: skysports.com

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Surft nur im ASB

Morientes dementiert Gerüchte

So schnell kann es gehen. Noch am Vormittag sah alles danach aus, als würde Fernando Morientes kurz vor einem Wechsel zum FC Liverpool stehen.

Doch der Stürmerstar von Real Madrid ließ durch seinen Manager Gines Carvajal den Aussagen widersprechen, die auf der Homepage der "Reds" aufgetaucht waren.

Dort wurde Morientes mit den Worten zitiert: "Ja, ich habe mich entschieden, nach England zu gehen." Morientes war in der vergangenen Saison von Real zum AS Monaco ausgeliehen worden.

sport1.at

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Fernando Morientes will wait to speak to new Real Madrid coach Wanderley Luxemburgo before making a decision on his future.

Morientes was quoted on Liverpool's website as suggesting that he would join The Reds imminently because of his respect for manager Rafa Benitez.

However, the player's agent Gines Carvajal denied that Morientes has said such a thing, and insisted that any decision on leaving Real would wait until discussions with the club's new coach Luxemburgo.

"I can state categorically that Fernando has made no such declaration to either Liverpool's website or to an English newspaper," Caravajal told Radio Marca.

"There is a new coach and we will see what he thinks of the squad.

"I do not believe either the president or the club are going to sell a player without speaking with the new coach."

Quelle: skysports.com

Also zuerst nocheinmal den neuen Trainer befragen und dann ab nach Liverpool.

Anständiger Junge, wenn Luxemburgo einverstanden ist (was ich hoffe) kann man Morientes in Zukunft als einer der ''Reds'' nennen.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag