Manninger will wieder zurück....

Wider der Repression!

Fiorentina's ex-goalkeeper's interview, made by Marina Beccuti in March 2003.

Florence hasn't forgotten him, he hasn't forgotten Florence. He didn't even stay there for a complete season but he's fallen in love with everything- the people, the city, the team. Luciano Dati has found for Rui  the word "light", Alex Manninger  has become "fantastic".

Recalling his former masseur's playful spirit still makes him laugh. "We remain friends. I've visited him in his studio in Versilia, I always recall him with so much pleasure. " - With whom among the teammates did you have special rapport? "Di Livio is exceptional. He's a special person, who has always known how to be close to you. Not everyone would make the choice to play in the Serie C2,  he could have had other important opportunities. I recall with affection as well Enrico Chiesa, we used to be neighbors and often used to eat together. "

There's a period of emptiness in the professional life of Manninger, presently re-appeared at Torino but having played only two games with the already sacked Ulvieri.

The difficulties were caused to him by Espanyol, the second club of the city of Barcelona, where Torricelli is playing now with great success. The Spanish club didn't pay neither Alex nor Arsenal, where he arrived from, after having had his personal index card almost sequestrated in Piazza Savonarola. The "gunners " are trying now to resolve the case in the tribunal. In the meanwhile Alex was forced to return to Salzburg and wait for proposals by some new club. "From the professional point of view those have been terrible six months. I have the will to play,  I have a contract with Toro until June, but I don't know if I'm to play again this year. For the next season I wish a team that would give me a chance to be in the starting line-up, even in the Serie B."

He has a character and determination, he's attractive, able and still unlucky given the fact that he relegated with Fiorentina despite his magic saves, and is to return to the Serie B with Toro, not being even a starter.

The Austrian keeper has clear ideas about what happened to Fiorentina. "I had heard lots of  good things about  Vittorio Cecchi Gori's father who made so much for Fiorentina. But I'm sure Vittorio isn't the only one to blame for what happened. Some of the managers, co-workers didn't act  the right way."  He doesn't want to give concrete names but one of them slips off and it's the club's only manager for a certain period of time that is brought to our minds again.

They say the Austrians are cold, nothing of the kind,- Alex is sunny just like we are. "I love Italy and want to play there." Ours is not a good soccer but the ones like Alex can help us make it mature  and turn it more human.

Of one thing he is sure. "I'll return to Florence. It's a bet with myself: I want to win something with the Fiorentina." And to play in the viola shirt again he would even accept the serie B. We'll cross the fingers for that and give him an advice not to take up  long lasting duties. We' re here to wait for him, he deserves that, Alex Manninger from  Salzburg, with his  eyes looking  along the Arno, searching for the Franchi!

Denke, dass er gut daran tun würde, wieder an den Arno zu übersiedeln. Jedoch hat er starke Konkurrenz in Florenz, denn z.B. der momentane Ersatztorhüter der Viola ist italienischer Nachwuchsnationalspieler!

Mal schauen, was da noch alles so kommt....aber ich würde nicht alles für bare Münze nehmen, im Moment geistern viele Namen durch´s Artemio Franchi!

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

if i were a robot, my arm would be an aeropress.

ich denk für ihn is es gescheiter nächste saison in der 1. als in der 2. liga zu spielen. also wünsch ich ihm viel glück bei fiorentina, falls er so gscheit is und hingeht...

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Wider der Repression!

Florentia Viola wird wohl nächste Saison in der gleichen Liga spielen wie "sein" AC Torino - also warum ned... :ratlos:

Warum meinen??

Wenn Torino absteigt sind sie in der Serie B. Fiorentina, wenn sie aufsteigen (davon gehe ich mittlerweile aus), sind sicher nicht in der Serie B, ausser dass ein Verein seine Lizenz zur Verfügung stellt!

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Wider der Repression!

ich denk für ihn is es gescheiter nächste saison in der 1. als in der 2. liga zu spielen. also wünsch ich ihm viel glück bei fiorentina, falls er so gscheit is und hingeht...

Also Deine Aussage verstehe ich nichtmal nach 15 Bier.....

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Teamspieler

Florentia Viola wird wohl nächste Saison in der gleichen Liga spielen wie "sein" AC Torino - also warum ned... :ratlos:

derzeit:

Serie A--->Torino

B

C1

C2--->Florentia

sollte es bei diesem Tabellenstand bleiben:

Serie A

B--->Torino

C1---> Florentia

C2

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

www.mspeu.at

Sowas aber auch, jetzt wo er auch bei Torino nicht die Nummer Eins ist, will er wieder zurück nach Florenz! Weiß dieser "Ich bin mir zu gut für Österreich" eigentlich auch das man um sein Leiberl kämpfen muß??

Der glaubt wirklich das er der beste und größte Tormann auf der Welt ist! :angry::redangry:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Wider der Repression!

Florentia Viola wird wohl nächste Saison in der gleichen Liga spielen wie "sein" AC Torino - also warum ned...  :ratlos:

derzeit:

Serie A--->Torino

B

C1

C2--->Florentia

Serie A

B--->Torino

C1---> Florentia

C2

Muss nicht unbedingt sein, lieber Rossonero! Denn in der Serie B gibt es einige Vereine, die im Moment recht grosse finanzielle Probleme haben. Und es waren auch schon die Violetten im Gespräch, dass sie die mögliche Lücke schliessen sollen....

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

if i were a robot, my arm would be an aeropress.

Also Deine Aussage verstehe ich nichtmal nach 15 Bier.....
ups, sorry. hab mich da a bissl vertan. das würd ich auch nicht vertsehen :D

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

C'mon you Irons!

Florentia Viola wird wohl nächste Saison in der gleichen Liga spielen wie "sein" AC Torino - also warum ned...  :ratlos:

derzeit:

Serie A--->Torino

B

C1

C2--->Florentia

Serie A

B--->Torino

C1---> Florentia

C2

Jo man kann sich ja mal verirren :D ... na dann kann er ja noch warten mit seinem Wechsel in die Stadt der Uffizien... :p:shy: bearbeitet von Capueiro

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag