Noch ein Italiener für Valencia?

Im ASB-Olymp

Che plot fresh Italian raid

Valencia are reportedly ready to increase the Italian contingent at the club with a move for Messina's Alessandro Parisi.

Reports in Italy claim The Che have submitted a €7.5 million bid for the winger ahead of the January transfer window.

Parisi has been one of the outstanding performers in Messina's impressive start to the season which sees them currently sitting second in Serie A.

The 27-year-old is rumoured to have attracted the attention of Juventus, Internazionale and Milan, but Valencia are trying to steal a march on their Italian rivals.

Valencia boss Claudio Ranieri has already brought four Italians (Marco di Vaio, Stefano Fiore, Bernardo Corradi and Emiliano Moretti) to the Mestalla since arriving back at the club for his second spell in charge earlier in the summer, and is now looking for another import from Serie A.

However, Parisi insists he knows nothing of Valencia's interest and is focusing solely on his performances for his current employers.

"I don't know anything about these stories," he declared. "And until I receive a concrete offer, I'm not interested.

"I just want to enjoy this magical moment which Messina are in and continue to score goals for my club."

skysports.planetfootball.com

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Parma nel cuore!

Parisi ist zur Zeit zwar einer der Shooting Star der Serie A, doch eine Verpflichtung des Linksverteidigers würde wenig Sinn machen, immerhin hat man ja Emiliano Moretti für diese Position geholt.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag