Samuel Eto'o zu Barcelona

Frogga

Im ASB-Olymp

Freut mich, dass dieses lästige Tauziehen endlich zu Ende ist und die feigen Versuche von Real den Wechsel zu verhindern fehlgeschlagen sind.

Bei marca.com ist die Rede von 27 Millionen Euro(:eek:). Meiner Meinung nach um locker zehn Millionen zu viel. Die Summe erinnert ein wenig an Gaspart-Zeiten. :nervoes:

Bin jetzt außerdem gespannt, was mit Saviola passieren wird.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

11.07.1995 - never forget srebrenica!

wahnsinn!

die katalanen haben sich mit viel klasse eingedeckt...hoffe, dass es für barca endlich wieder mit dem titel klappt - ist schon an der zeit :yes: !

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Im ASB-Olymp

Es ist vollbracht, Samuel Eto'o ist nun entgültig bei Barca angekommen.

foto_68168.jpg

120804_etoo3_dif.jpg

120804_etoo_dif.jpg

Er durchlief erfolgreich alle medizinsichen Tests und befindet sich in einem Topzustand. Morgen wird er schon zur Mannschaft stoßen können, um mitzutrainieren. Es wird noch entschieden, ober am Samstag schon im Testspiel gegen den AC Parma auflaufen kann.

Auf eine erfolgreiche Zukunft bei Barca. :)

Edit: Habs ganz vergessen, er hat seinen Vierjahres-Vertrag natürlich auch heute unterschrieben.

bearbeitet von chinomoreno

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Im ASB-Olymp

Hier noch ein kurze Beschreibung von unserem neuen Goleador. :)

Eto'o: first Cameroon player in team

Samuel Eto'o is the first player from Cameroon to play for Barcelona. He's a proven goal getter, who combines experience with youth.

Samuel Eto'o Fils was born in Nkon (Cameroon) on 10th March 1981, and from an early age showed he was going to be something special. He made the leap to Europe at the start of the 1996-7 season, when as a 16-year-old, he was snapped up by Real Madrid, who loaned him out to second division Leganes He was the youngest player at the 1998 World Cup in France, when he was just 17 years and 3 months old.

After his time at Leganes, Eto'o was again loaned out, first to Espanyol(1998-99, where he only figured intermittently, then, after returning for a spell with Real Madrid, at Mallorca during the 99-2000 season. At the start of the following campaign he joined Mallorca. Last season he played 32 times for the Balearic Islanders and scored 14 goals.

Fast, strong and direct, Samuel Eto'o, who is 1.80 tall and weighs 75 kilos, boasts considerable experience, despite still only being 23. He's a committed player, whose hunger for goals never gets in the way of his desire to do the best for his team.

Career

- Leganés (1997-1998)

- RCD Espanyol (1998-99)

- Real Madrid (1998-99 and 1999-2000)

- RCD Mallorca (2000-2004)

- International caps with Cameroon- 59

Honours

- With Real Madrid: 1 Copa Intercontinental (1998) and 1 Champions League (2000)

- With Real Mallorca: 1 Copa del Rei (2003)

- With Cameroon: Gold medal Sidney Olympics 2000, 2 African Cups (2000 and 2002) and 1 Confederation Cup runners up (2003)

- African player of the year (2003)

www.fcbarcelona.com

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Im ASB-Olymp
lazio rom möchte rafael marquez verpflichten, der anscheinend barca verlassen möchte

Wäre schade, wenn er gehen würde. Finde er passt zu Barca und könnte sich trotz der neuen Konkurrenz in der Defensive auch nächstes Jahr durchsetzen, hoffentlich bleibt er.

Hier noch etwas positives, Bilder von der Eto'o-Präsentation, bei der über 1000 Fans anwesend waren.

120804_etopresentacion_gran.jpg

foto_68267.jpg

120804_etopresentacion_dif.jpg

Eto'o finally pulls on Barca shirt

Samuel Eto'o finally pulled on a Barca shirt this evening as he was officially presented at the Camp Nou after signing for 4 seasons for 24 million Euros with a 150 million Euro buy out clause.

Txiki Begiristain claimed that the signing: "would mean the team gains in competition for places up front", whilst Eto'o himself thanked God for bringing him to the club of his dreams.

President Joan Laporta stressed: "there's been a cordial atmosphere throughout the negotiations" , between Barca, Mallorca and Real Madrid and thanked board member Xavier Faus for his efforts in reviving the talks when they seemed to have broken down.

Proud of negotiations

Joan Laporta explained: "the way the negotiations have gone is a cause for pride for the club. There've been a number of stages in the deal and I know that the signing's really excited the fans, which is good news".

Explaining the transfer fee, the President went on: "we were not prepared to pay any more and I would agree with Samuel that we can all be happy with the deal. I too would like to thank Mallorca President Mateo Alemany for the good faith he's shown throughout".

Strikers places filled

For his part, Txiki Begiristain told reporters that Eto'o's signing meant an end to the club's summer spending and that there'd be plenty of competition for places up front next season: "we've now got three strikers and that'll increase the competition. We got what we wanted and we should be grateful for the board for all the efforts they've put in".

As his turn to address the press came round, a clearly thrilled Samuel Eto'o said: "I'd like to thank God -I think I'm here because He wanted it to happen. I also want to thank the President and the board for all there efforts to get me here, as well as a man who I've maybe had a few fights with these last few months, but who's made me the player I am today - Mateo Alemany."

Remembering Foe

Eto'o also had a moment to remember his fellow Cameroon international Marc-Vivien Foe, who tragically died a year ago: "I want to tell him, wherever he is, that I often think of him and I want to thank you teaching me what life is about".

On a lighter note, the new signing assured the fans: "I can't promise 50 goals a season, but I can tell you I'll work hard". Finally Eto'o insisted: "I wouldn't have gone to Real Madrid even if they'd paid me 1000 million".

fcbarcelona.com

bearbeitet von chinomoreno

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Jung, brutal, gutaussehend

ich bin trotzdem irgendwie geteilter meinung!

er hat keinen eu pass, und war viel zu teuer!

aber da larsson vielleicht nur noch 1 jahr spielen wird, haben wir wenigstens schon für nächste saison jemand in der hinterhand, vielleicht war das ja das ziel!

aber saviola soll bleiben, das auf jedenfall!

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag