German Bundesliga Picks 15/16.03

Anfänger

Hello,

here my picks for the German Football Weekend. I would be happy when some user would say the opinion to my picks or only say their picks for the weekend. Here some nice picks for me:

(German 1. Bundesliga)

1860 München - VfB Stuttgart Pick 1 2.50 primebet.com

8. 1860 Muenchen 24 9 6 9 32:39 33

3. VfB Stuttgart 24 12 7 5 39:27 43

Muenchen Home Games: 4-3-4

Stuttgart Road Games: 5-3-4

A very hard game to bet but I would bet on Muenchen- because they have get on wednesday a new popular trainer and so I think we will see the effect of this coach- change. I know that Stuttgart playing a really good season with a nice young team, but Muenchen is a good- offense- playing team and I think they will be win against Stuttgart in the Olmypia-Stadium.

Regionalliga North (3. League)

Wattenscheid - SC Verl Pick 1 1.60

2. Wattenscheid 22 11 6 5 45:29 39

10. Verl 22 8 4 10 29:34 28

Wattenscheid Home Games: 6-3-2

Verl Road Games: 5-1-4

Wattenscheid won his last game at Essen (1.Place) with a nice 4-0 . A very nice game and so I think they will be continue this nice way of playing football- Verl playing a very poor season but at road they are good at this time, but I think at this moment Wattenscheid is to strong for Verl- Wattenscheid will be get into the 2. League- so they have to win.

Regionalliga South (3. German League)

Saarbruecken - Schweinfurt Pick 1 1.65

3.FC Saarbruecken 23 11 7 5 27:23 40

18. Schweinfurt 05 21 6 2 13 32:34 20

Saarbruecken Home Games: 6-3-2

Schweinfurt Road Games: 2-1-7

Saarbruecken will get back into the Second German Bundesliga and so they have to win at home against the very poor performing Schweinfurt. They are for this season a really disappointing and so I think Saarbruecken will be win 1-0 or 2-1.

So now would be feedback very nice.

Thanks and good luck to all.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

\o\ \o/ /o/

(German 1. Bundesliga)

1860 München - VfB Stuttgart Pick 1 2.50 primebet.com

8. 1860 Muenchen 24 9 6 9 32:39 33

3. VfB Stuttgart 24 12 7 5 39:27 43

Muenchen Home Games: 4-3-4

Stuttgart Road Games: 5-3-4

A very hard game to bet but I would bet on Muenchen- because they have get on wednesday a new popular trainer and so I think we will see the effect of this coach- change. I know that Stuttgart playing a really good season with a nice young team, but Muenchen is a good- offense- playing team and I think they will be win against Stuttgart in the Olmypia-Stadium.

Altough i am a fan of 1860 München and i ll wish that they win, i guess it's going to be a draw, because Stuttgart are well playing at the moment and 1860 Keeper Jentzsch will miss the game because he is injured. My bet would be a draw

But i wish that your bet is right :D

bearbeitet von MichiSCR

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag