Gilardino nicht zu Juventus

fino alla fine

Juve forget Gilardino bid Wednesday 9 June, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus may have dropped out of the race to sign Under-21 ace Alberto Gilardino from Parma.

The Italian giants have been heavily associated with a summer swoop but that may no longer be the case.

"Their interest seems to have cooled over the last few months," revealed his agent Marcello Bonetto.

"The main reason seems to be that they are after Christian Vieri of Inter and I’m not sure whether they want to buy both of them."

Gilardino is one of the hottest properties on the transfer market after a stunning campaign at the Stadio Tardini.

He started the year as a substitute to Adriano but ended the season with 23 League goals.

He also played a key role in the Azzurrini’s European Championship victory last night when he netted in the 3-0 win over Serbia.

Gilardino, who was the joint top scorer at the Finals with four goals, could now be on his way to Roma.

channel4.com

Hat sicher damit zutun das Prandelli neuer Roma Trainer ist, no na ned. Zurzeit glaube ich aucch das er zur Roma wechseln wird, zusammen mit Cassano und Totti wäre das schon geballte italienische Angriffskunst.

Im Artikel steht zwar, das Juve an Vieri dran ist, doch diese Spekulationen dürften auch schon wieder Geschichte sein. Zum einen weil sich Trezeguet jetzt doch vorstellen kann bei Juventus zu bleiben und zum anderen weil Vieri einfach viel zu viel verlangt. :nein:

Trezeguet spielte in den letzten 4 Jahren für ein Jahresgehalt von ca. 1,5 Mio. €, ohne Prämien. Juve wäre schön blöd wenn sie ihn verkaufen würden und dann einen um 5 Jahre älteren Vieri das 4-fache zahlen. Auch das Angebot das Juve Vieri machte, 3 Mio. € im Jahr, ist mMn zu hoch. Soll er doch bei Inter bleiben, wenn die so dumm sind und ihm 6 Mio. € im Jahr zahlen, kann man ihnen nicht helfen. Mein Vorschlag wäre, man verbessert den Vertrag von Trezeguet (von 1,5 auf 2,5 Mio. € im Jahr) und er unterschreibt für weitere 5 Jahre. ;)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Gila zu roma hab ich mir schon seit dem trainerwechsel gedacht...wenn trez sich bei juve voll reinhängt, alles gute

hätt ihn auch gern bei barca gesehen, da hat jetzt moro platz ;) ;)

ich hoff vieri landet jetztz nicht bei barca :nein:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

...aber fesch sind`s....
Hat sicher damit zutun das Prandelli neuer Roma Trainer ist, no na ned. Zurzeit glaube ich aucch das er zur Roma wechseln wird, zusammen mit Cassano und Totti wäre das schon geballte italienische Angriffskunst.

Verigss nicht auf Montella!

Zum Thema: Ich würde Gila herrzlichst in Rom begrüßen, aber bis dahin ist es noch ein weiter Weg!

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

fino alla fine
Verigss nicht auf Montella!

Hab ich nicht vergessen, doch befürchte das er nach seiner schweren Verletzung nie wieder der Alte werden wird. Würde ich sehr bedauern, weil Montella echt ein sympathischer Spieler ist, wünsche ihm alles Gute auf seinem Weg zurück.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

...aber fesch sind`s....

Gilda: "60% spielte ich nächstes Jahr in Rom"

In einem Interview, dass Gila gestern mit der Gazzzetta dello Sport führte, heißt es, dass der Stürmer nächste Saison wohl beim Hauptstadtklub landen wird!

Montella:Ja schlimm, was mit ihm passiert ist - aber ich traue ihm die Rückkehr zu!

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

fino alla fine

Roma likely to net Gilardino Thursday 10 June, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parma ace Alberto Gilardino has revealed that Roma are in pole position to sign him this summer.

"I think there is a 60 per cent chance that the capital will be my next destination," he told the Gazzetta dello Sport.

"There are two main reasons for that. They are in contact as they are interested and Cesare Prandelli is their new Coach."

The two men worked with each other at Parma last term as Gilardino exploded into a quality striker with 23 League goals.

"It would be great to work with Prandelli again," added the Under-21 star. "He’s allowed me to develop and he’s always had great faith in me.

"He took me from Verona to Parma as a fourth striker when nobody was expecting much from me.

"It would also be great to be a part of such a wonderful squad with the likes of Francesco Totti and Antonio Cassano."

However, Gilardino has also caught the attention of clubs such as Juventus, Man Utd, Real Madrid and Barcelona.

"Juventus seem remote right now as they haven’t been in touch since January," he added. "I also understand that Parma have received a fax from Real.

"I would obviously be delighted to move to Madrid and the same applies to Manchester too."

Gilardino is set to meet with the Parma officials soon and he’s keen to know what his future holds.

"I want to know what will happen," he stated. "I would happily stay if there were certain guarantees about the club’s ownership. But I don’t want to miss out on joining a big club."

channel4.com

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

• 2 weeks later...
Parma nel cuore!

Parma to keep Gilardino

Parma have insisted that star striker Alberto Gilardino is not available for transfer this summer.

"He is not on the market," stated Parma director general Luca Baraldi despite the rumours suggesting otherwise.

Reports yesterday claimed that Juventus had renewed their interest in the Under-21 international.

However, it seems that the Gialloblu are looking to keep hold of the 22-year-old despite their financial troubles.

Gilardino, also wanted by Roma, is rated as one of the country’s most promising players after his 23 League goals last term. His contract at the Tardini expires in 2006.

Meanwhile, three of Gilardino’s Azzurrini teammates have had their immediate futures resolved.

Andrea Gasbarroni will remain at Palermo after Juventus allowed the midfielder to remain in Sicily for one more year.

Striker Giuseppe Sculli, also owned by Juventus, has agreed to stay at Chievo despite his struggles last term.

Milan have told Parma that they can keep midfielder Marco Donadel in their squad for the 2004-05 season.

Football Italia

Also wenn das nicht 2 tolle News sind! :clap:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Parma nel cuore!

Baldini has Gilardino hope

Parma boss Silvio Baldini is praying that his club can keep hold of Alberto Gilardino this summer.

"I would be delighted to Coach a champion such as him but I need to be sure that he has the desire to stay here," said the former Empoli tactician.

"A player who doesn’t want to stay at a club can’t really give a team what they need. I hope he stays, if that doesn’t happen then I just wish that he finds the right club for him."

The Under-21 international is undoubtedly Italy’s most promising striker after his exploits last term.

The former Piacenza boy netted 23 League goals last season, just one shy of top scorer Andriy Shevchenko.

Parma do want to keep hold of the forward but their difficult financial situation may force a sale.

Especially as there seems to be enough big clubs ready to outbid each other for his signature.

Juventus and Roma are the most interested Italian outfits but there is a possibility that he could move abroad.

Real Madrid, Barcelona and Manchester United have all been associated. The latter are ready to offer £18m.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag