Nintendo Switch

Devil Jin

Sauprolet
Fender schrieb vor 7 Minuten:

"Versand wird vorbereitet, Zustellung morgen" - oida Amazon, wie soll sich das ausgehen? Ich zuck aus, wenn's morgen nicht da ist. :D

98er metacritic nach 53 Reviews ist allerdings ein Wahnsinn...

Ists für die Wii U auch so gut bewertet? Für die Wii U gibt's ja schon CEMU  ... ok, ich hör auf bevors zu illegal wird.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Institut für genoppte Gurken
Devil Jin schrieb am 28.2.2017 um 17:17 :

Die Akkulaufzeit soll nicht so prickelnd sein. Aber hey, immerhin läuft Zelda im Dock mit 900p und 30 FPS. :facepalm: 

Es ist schon traurig, dass das Vorzeigeprojekt so dermaßen kastriert ist. Kein Wunder, dass die anderen Entwickler da wenig Freude haben.

k3nny schrieb am 28.2.2017 um 18:53 :

im dock  - also im tv-modus? .. nicht 60frames? wtf..

Imagine how much more it could have scored if it was 1080p :augenbrauen:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

nur ich bin Austria Wien
Doena schrieb vor 7 Minuten:

ist in diesem Moment raus ! :super: 

Gz, meine (zwei) Switch und Zelda lassen sich anscheinend etwas Zeit. 

Hier Mal ein paar Auszüge aus diversen Reviews:

Mar 2, 2017
The best Zelda there’s ever been, and very possibly the best video game ever made.

Mar 2, 2017
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is Nintendo’s Magnum Opus. It’s not only the best Zelda game ever created, it’s also one of the very best videogames in the history of the art. Games like this are so rare that it would be impossible to classify it as anything other than a masterpiece. Experience it at all costs.

Edge Magazine
Feb 27, 2017
The result, for all the longevity of its series and the familiarity of the open-world genre, is a game that evokes feelings we haven’t known for 20 years. Not since Ocarina Of Time have we set foot in a world that seems so mind-bogglingly vast, that feels so unerringly magical, that proves so relentlessly intriguing. Plenty of games promise to let us go anywhere and do anything; few, if any, ever deliver on it so irresistibly. Nineteen years on, Ocarina is still held up as the high-water mark of one of gaming’s best-loved – and greatest – series. Now it may have to settle for second place.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Sauprolet

Zelda-Reviews (Spoiler weil lang)

Reviews

Attack of the Fanboy - Kyle Hanson - 5 / 5 stars (Switch)

The simple fact is that The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is one of the best games ever made. It marks a turning point for the medium that will be learned from for some time. It is a system seller in every sense of the word, and if you don't already have a way to play it, you owe it to yourself to find one.

Cerealkillerz - Gabriel Bogdan - German - 9 / 10 (Switch, Wii U)

Despite a weak performance on the TV and some unimaginative Riddles, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild presents itself as probably the best launch title of the current console generation. The enormous open world leaves little to be desired and the main quests will surely entertain you over 10-15 hours.

CGMagazine - Cody Orme - 9.5 / 10 (Switch)

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is a culmination of every small step Nintendo’s made with the series resulting in one of the most satisfying games I’ve ever played.

Destructoid - Chris Carter - 10 / 10 (Switch)

This isn't your typical boiler plate open world cash grab, rife with to-do lists and busywork. Zelda: Breath of the Wild is an evolution of the formula for both eastern and western philosophies alike, and a new blueprint.

Easy Allies - Michael Damiani - 4.5 / 5 stars | Written (Switch)

Nintendo has achieved something really special with Breath of the Wild. All that’s holding it back are the glaring framerate issues, but even that’s not enough to dim the greatness that shines through. After trying for nearly a decade, the Zelda team has finally made a radical departure from the established Zelda formula. This is a bold new direction for the series, one that so perfectly embraces the spirit of the original NES adventure and re-imagines it for a new generation. Rather than striving to outdo Ocarina of Time, Nintendo has given us something entirely different, yet its impact is just as profound. Breath of the Wild is a landmark game that’s hopefully just the start of an amazing future for Link’s continuing adventures.

EGM - Emma Schaefer - 9.5 / 10 (Switch)

While Breath of the Wild doesn't follow the standard Zelda formula, it may be the quintessential example of the Zelda spirit. With a stunningly beautiful and interactive world, surprising difficulty, and a dizzying amount of riddles and puzzles, there's no end to the secrets hidden in the vast land of Hyrule.

Eurogamer - Oli Welsh - Essential (Switch)

Switch's debut and Wii U's demise are marked by a radical reinvention of The Legend of Zelda that will go down as an all-time great.

FNintendo - Nuno Nêveda - Portuguese - 10 / 10 (Switch)

There is no other way to define The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild other than sheer genius. Link's immense and extremely ambitious quest takes the series into new heights, as it introduces elements of survival and item management, bringing new life into a saga that now puts the players in the middle of an open and free roaming adventure, rewarding explorers at every single moment with its beautiful settings and far-reaching worlds. Nintendo has delivered and Breath of the Wild is one of the shiniest stars that could ever light up a new system upon its launch.

Game Revolution - Jonathan Leack - 5 / 5 stars (Switch)

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild isn’t just good, it’s the best launch title I’ve ever played. It will single-handedly validate the purchase of the Switch for many people, and given the device's $299 price tag that's a huge accomplishment.

GameSpot - Peter Brown - 10 / 10 (Switch, Wii U)

No matter how gorgeous its environments are, how clever its enemies are, and how tricky its puzzles get, the fact that Breath of the Wild continues to surprise you with newfound rules and possibilities after dozens of hours is by far its most valuable quality. It's a game that allows you to feel gradually more and more empowered yet simultaneously manages to retain a sense of challenge and mystery--which, together, creates a steady, consistent feeling of gratification throughout the entire experience. Breath of the Wild is a defining moment for The Legend of Zelda series, and the most impressive game Nintendo has ever created.

GameXplain - Unknown - Liked a lot (Switch)

It's a liberating experience by recent Zelda standards--and one that guarantees everyone's voyage will be unique and truly their own. It's an adventure that is frequently brilliant, and puts exploration and freedom back at the forefront, giving you true agency over your own adventure. While it may not be perfect, such as with the lacking story, uneven voicework, and everything about that stupid inventory, it otherwise provides an extremely promising foundation for Nintendo to build and improve on and I can't wait to see where the series takes it next.

GamingTrend - Ron Burke - 100 / 100 (Switch)

I’ve mentioned Ocarina of Time a few times, and there’s a reason – it is the benchmark by which all other Zelda games are tested. Somehow, and beyond all of my expectations, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild exceeds that mark. I can confidently declare that Breath of the Wild is the best Zelda game ever made.

Giant Bomb - Dan Ryckert - 5 / 5 stars (Switch)

This sense of wonder is something that I haven’t felt so strongly since I played A Link to the Past when I was seven years old. Ocarina of Time was able to capture some of that same magic in my teenage years. Now that I’m in my thirties, I don’t think that I expected it to be possible for a game to make me feel like that again. I’ve been reviewing video games for twelve years now, and I’m used to describing games in a certain way. “This game controls well. This mechanic is innovative. The graphics are stunning. The skill tree feels limited.” That type of language doesn’t adequately convey how Breath of the Wild made me feel. Nintendo may have changed so many long-standing traditions of the Zelda franchise, but the spirit of discovery is as strong as it’s ever been no matter your age. I didn’t think I’d feel the Zelda magic this strongly ever again, but I couldn't be happier to be proven wrong.

Guardian - Alex Hern - 5 / 5 stars (Switch)

The Nintendo Switch launch title takes the Zelda franchise to a whole new level, producing something even greater than the sum of its finely honed parts

Kotaku - Jason Schreier - Unscored (Switch)

Triumphant. Groundbreaking. The pinnacle of Zelda.

Metro GameCentral - GameCentral - 10 / 10 (Switch)

The best Zelda there’s ever been, and very possibly the best video game ever made.

Nintendo Life - Thomas Whitehead - 10 / 10 (Switch)

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is a landmark release for its franchise and Nintendo. It's the first time that Nintendo has truly taken on the open-world genre in a current-generation sense; in arriving late to the party, though, it embraces some strengths from top-of-the-class games while also forging its own identity. This game is a revolution for the franchise, but the Legend of Zelda essence is still there - its soul remains.The end result, then, is a captivating experience. This will be in the running as the best game in the IP's history, and it will likely be discussed as a leading contender in the broader open-world genre. Nintendo has bravely taken one of its biggest franchises in a new direction, and it's delivered a triumph.

NZGamer - Keith Milburn - 9.5 / 10 (Switch)

Keith received a physical copy of The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild from Nintendo Australia for review.

Paste Magazine - Garrett Martin - 9.7 / 10 (Switch)

The depth you expect, the open exploration and constant sense of discovery the series is known for, are here in perhaps greater effect than ever before, but with the systems and mechanics that drive the moment-to-moment action heavily overhauled. The result is a Zelda that feels unmistakably like a Zelda, but that also breathes new life into the venerable classic. It’s too early to fully weigh it against the historical record, but if forced to rank the entire coterie of Zelda games, Breath of the Wild would come in near the very top.

Polygon - Arthur Gies - 10 / 10 (Switch)

I guess, in the end, it's not just that Breath of the Wild signals that Zelda has finally evolved and moved beyond the structure it's leaned on for so long. It's that the evolution in question has required Nintendo to finally treat its audience like intelligent people. That newfound respect has led to something big, and different, and exciting. But in an open world full of big changes, Breath of the Wild also almost always feels like a Zelda game — and establishes itself as the first current, vital-feeling Zelda in almost 20 years.

Post Arcade (National Post) - Chad Sapieha - Review-In-Progress (Switch)

Based on the first 30 hours, Nintendo's first big Switch game is a masterpiece that can suck a player in for a 10-hour session and leave her wanting more

RPG Site - Alex Donaldson - 10 / 10 (Switch)

The most special Nintendo game in years, Breath of the Wild is an incredibly polished mixture of myriad ideas we've seen before - but never in a package quite like this.

Shacknews - Jason Faulkner - 9 / 10 (Switch)

By avoiding the pitfalls, other open-world adventures have made too often, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild makes itself an instant classic.

Stevivor - Ben Salter - 10 / 10 (Switch)

Simply put, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is the best launch title I've ever played. It's captivated me more than any game with a system launch, and it's rocketed straight into number one on my all-time favourite Zelda games. You could play it on Wii U, where it's still a fantastic game — clearly the best on the console. But it's that little bit more special to have such an amazing, massive game on a handheld system. Wherever you play, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild was worth the wait.

The Digital Fix - Andrew Phillips - 10 / 10 (Switch)

Having played numerous RPGs over many years, it's tough to think of one that is as spellbinding and so moreish as this. A modern day marvel on the Nintendo Switch, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is simply stunning.

TheSixthAxis - Stefan L - 9 / 10 (Switch)

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild dramatically updates this venerable and beloved series, bringing new ideas into the fold which, while seemingly taking inspiration from others, seamlessly adapts them to fit and never loses its own identity. It’s refreshingly new and familiar at the same time, making for both one of the greatest launch titles and the sweetest swan songs any console could wish for.

TrustedReviews - Brett Phipps - 5 / 5 stars (Switch)

Being billed as the huge system seller I picked up Breath of the Wild with some astronomical expectations that I never dreamed it could match. However, it has managed to, at least in the early going. I feel consumed by the game and am desperate to explore more of it and find all the dungeons I can to make sure Link is well prepared to face Ganon when the time comes.

USgamer - Mike Williams - 5 / 5 stars (Switch)

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild draws from many sources of inspiration, including older Zelda games and titles like Skyrim and The Witcher 3, to create something wholly unique. Nintendo has crafted a wide, beautiful world to explore, underpinned with some interesting emergent mechanics. Breath of the Wild stands as one of the best in the series and a great opener for Nintendo's newest console.

God is a Geek - Adam Cook - 10 / 10 (Switch)

Breath of the Wild is an absolute masterpiece, and may well be the best The Legend of Zelda game ever made. Despite a few minor technical issues, this a truly unforgettable experience.

IGN - Jose Otero - 10 / 10 (Switch)

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is evocative, exhilarating, and a masterclass in open-world design.

Digital Trends - Mike Epstein - 4.5 / 5 stars (Switch)

'Breath of the Wild' is the best launch game on Switch and unlike any Legend of Zelda game you've ever played.

Game Rant - Riley Little - 5 / 5 stars (Switch)

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild exceeds lofty expectations on the Nintendo Switch, cementing it as one of the best installments in the beloved series to-date.

Wccftech - Dave Aubrey - 9.8 / 10 (Switch)

Minor technical problems aside, this is one of gaming's greatest and most storied series returning with something we've never seen before. Breaking all the conventions of the series, and even a few general gaming conventions, Breath of the Wild is essential for any self-respecting gamer. A new bar has been set in open world gaming.

Stars and Stripes - Michael S. Darnell - A+ (Switch)

Even with that pedigree, “Breath of the Wild” stands among the best the series has to offer. I wasn’t able to say this with “Skyward Sword” or “Twilight Princess,” but I can see a future in which this game sits alongside “Ocarina” and “A Link to the Past” as the most cherished “Zelda” titles.

Telegraph - Tom Hoggins - 5 / 5 stars (Switch)

These are just some of the reasons why, after several dozen hours of play and despite not yet seeing its quest to completion, I am convinced that it is one of the very finest video games ever made.

Everyeye.it - Francesco Fossetti - Italian - 9 / 10 (Switch)

Link's biggest adventure turns a blind eye to some technical insecurities but bets everything on an inimitable style, a perfect mix between fantasy and fantastic, perfect incarnation of a thin and modern fable.

PCMag - Will Greenwald - 4.5 / 5 stars (Switch)

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is massive, dense, and incredibly satisfying to explore. It suffers from a few frustrations, most notably the strange desaturation filter that pervades the graphics, but they're all easily forgivable when held against the sheer scope and variety of what you can do in the game. This is the biggest and most impressive Zelda game we've seen yet, and after 30 hours in Hyrule I'm still finding new things. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild easily earns a PCMag Editors' Choice.

IBTimes UK - Ben Skipper - 5 / 5 stars (Switch)

In reinvigorating the Zelda series, Nintendo has rediscovered what gave it life all those years ago, capturing a spirit of adventure that flows through Breath of the Wild like the breeze on Hyrule's fields. Link and Princess Zelda's battle to save Hyrule and vanquish evil has rarely felt like such a personal journey, thanks to a masterful game defined by its peerless, charming and truly beautiful setting. A masterpiece.

Game Informer - Kyle Hilliard - 10 / 10 (Switch)

I was entranced by this version of Hyrule, and it surprised me at nearly every turn, from its wealth of discoveries to the way it shuns the established tropes of previous Zelda games. It represents a profound new direction for one of gaming’s best franchises and a new high point for open-world interactive experiences.

Digital Chumps - Steve Schardein - 10 / 10 (Switch)

This is it, folks. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is Nintendo’s Magnum Opus. It’s not only the best Zelda game ever created, it’s also one of the very best videogames in the history of the art. Games like this are so rare that it would be impossible to classify it as anything other than a masterpiece. Experience it at all costs.

Zam - Willie Clark - No (Switch)

All the time spent making a big open world could have gone into making things Zelda fans want and expect: many varied dungeons, cool new weapons, or an interesting story. Instead we got BOTW. Exploring can be fun, but it doesn't make up for a lack of other things I want and expect in a Zelda game, and while there are enjoyable moments in Breath of the Wild simply extending the amount of time it takes to get from point A to point B does nothing to advance the series in a meaningful way.

COGconnected - Rory Wood - 100 / 100 (Switch)

It’s not just the best Zelda game yet, it’s quite possibly the best game Nintendo has ever produced.

NintendoWorldReport - Neal Ronaghan - 9.5 / 10 (Switch)

This is an amazing, standout entry in a series with a history dotted with masterpieces. It absolutely reinvents the Zelda style while still staying true to what makes past games work so well. This is a hell of a way to kick off a new console (or close one out if you play it on Wii U), as Breath of the Wild is one of the most impressive games I’ve played in years.

VideoGamer - Alice Bell - 9 / 10 (Switch)

You know when you were a kid, in the summer, you used to have huge pretend adventures in the back garden with all your mates? Where the shed was a castle and the hedge was a jungle? And it was like really having an adventure?

This is sort of like that.

Ars Technica - Kyle Orland - Unscored (Switch)

After spending a week utterly immersed in Nintendo's open-world reimagining of the tried-and-true Zelda formula, it's hard to return to the more formulaic entries of the franchise's past. Breath of the Wild is an instant classic and a brave new direction for a series that has been stuck in some of its ways for far too long.

Time - Matt Peckham - 5 / 5 (Switch)

It's like nothing else Nintendo has made, an experience so simultaneously prodigious and accomplished that it feels like a mind-blowing mic drop to the sort of "open world" games (Grand Theft Auto V, The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim, The Witcher 3) the industry seems bent on proliferating.

Glixel - Mike Rougeau - Unscored (Switch)

In this modern age of objective-laden open worlds, convoluted skill trees and tiresome hand-holding, that sense of real adventure – that you might find something that no one else in the world has seen – is all too rare. And a Zelda game may have been the last place in the world you expected to find it.

We Got This Covered - Jowi Gerard-Meli - 4.5 / 5 stars (Switch)

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is a landmark achievement for both the Zelda franchise and Nintendo as a whole. It’s a brave new step into uncharted territory that continues to offer surprises and challenges long into its massive running time. I can’t overstate how great it is to see the Big N taking risks again — though the vast majority of them do pay off, I have to admit I felt a good deal of affection even when the chances they took fell flat. This is an adventure that people will be talking about for a long time to come, and let’s hope that encourages the beloved Japanese developer to keep trying new things as it moves into a new generation of interactive entertainment.

Mashable - Adam Rosenberg - Unscored (Switch)

We've marched off to free Hyrule from Ganon's clutches time and time again, but this is the first Zelda game in which you can really, truly lose yourself.

4Players - Jörg Luibl - German - 91 / 100 (Switch)

For me this is the best Legend of Zelda since Ocarina of Time. Nintendo might not be the genius pioneer of the 80s and 90s anymore, but here they prove that they still can redefine themselves and set creative marks.

IGN Spain - Juan García - Spanish - 10 / 10 (Switch)

One of those games that you have to play. A great adventure and an excellent beginning for Nintendo's new console.

grufi schrieb vor 2 Minuten:

Schade, dann muss ich wohl eine andere Beilage für mein Schnitzel morgen finden :(

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Institut für genoppte Gurken
k3nny schrieb vor einer Stunde:

überrascht mich wenig, dass die hipster-outlets alle big-ns cock lutschen bei zelda. war schon immer so. und es war schon immer nur eine durchschnittliche spieleserie. dolwitet.gif

Offenbar erkennst du Qualität nicht, wenn sie dir mit dem Hammer auf den Kopf haut :davinci:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

hold your colour
Doena schrieb vor 44 Minuten:

91% von 4Players ist wohl mehr wert als alle anderen zusammen :D 

Richtig. Alle anderen die es über Ocarina of time stellen(natürlich in Relation zur jeweiligen Release-Zeit), haben keine Ahnung :yes:

Majoras Mask war auch net schlecht, aber danach kam nichts mehr ran an OoT.

bearbeitet von Splinta

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

hold your colour
Derni schrieb vor 2 Minuten:

A link between worlds war richtig gut. Aber ist halt ein 2d Zelda

Ich hab mich jetzt nur auf die 3D teile bezogen.

Ich bin und war immer ein großer Zelda-Fan, hätte mir beim aktuellen Teil eine "realistischere" und net so verspielte detaillose Grafik erhofft.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag